- A coordinated athlete and tough player to tackle, running with low pad level. Has good body thickness and strength.
- Excels finding soft spots in zone coverage and using his large frame to shield defenders.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Above-average acceleration for a big man.
- Good vision to set up blocks and while he isn't quick enough to elude in tight quarters, and take advantage of a defender leaning to spring for additional yardage.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
Trae Barry percentiles vs other Tight End's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Trae Barry (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank