- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
How other scouting services rate Tunde Fatukasi (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank