- Anchors well and plays with the low center of gravity and natural bend to seal the inside lanes. Has violent hands with hustle to close off bubble screens and lead to flatten linebackers. Nasty demeanor and highly coachable.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Very raw technique, playing with inconsistent hand placement fails to sustain blocks.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
How other scouting services rate Ty Whitworth (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank