- Has good vision to find the hole and get North-South. Gets good initial push and always seems to be falling forward for a positive gain. A hard runner with a workhorse-type back mentality.
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Demonstrated the ability to track the ball over his shoulder. Good flexibility and balance to adjust to the poorly thrown pass. Good vision and patience for screens.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- North-South runner with good leg drive and physicality.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Underrated blocker. Cognizant pass defender who is willing to meet a linebacker in the gap.
- Balanced runner maintains low pad level and has the power to keep moving after initial contact.
- Loses momentum when he gears down to change direction and it takes him a few steps to accelerate back to full speed. Appears indecisive; will dance too much at the line of scrimmage. Lacks natural playmaking ability.
How other scouting services rate Tyrion Davis-Price (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank