- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Girth and wide-body size with a strong upper and lower body. Extremely strong with the raw power to overwhelm blockers at the point of attack.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Has the upper-body strength to rock his opponent back onto his heels.
- Strong, stout interior presence who often requires double team blocks to keep him from clogging running lanes. Short, thick legs and thick trunk which aid him in anchoring.
- Lacks closing speed and inconsistent quickness off the snap prevents him from being an elite pass rusher.
- Appears to have only average arm length, and ballcarriers too often are able to shield him with a stiff-arm.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Short in stature and doesn't have great length. Has limited range and doesn't have great lateral agility.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
How other scouting services rate Tyrone Truesdell (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank