Drafted: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 261 (LAR)
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Struggles to be consistent blocking in motion and doesn't have the natural foot quickness to cover a lot of ground.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
How other scouting services rate AJ Arcuri (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank