- Quick setting up after the snap and slides well to the outside, staying patient and balanced off the snap.
- Has the agility, technique, and size to contribute early in his professional career. Quick, active hands to latch on to defenders.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Good natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to mirror college defensive ends.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Has only average measurable with limited arm length and no overpowering qualities.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
How other scouting services rate Alec Anderson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank