- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Will have limitations against physical cornerbacks because of his thin frame. If locked up at the line, he lacks the upper-body strength to fight off the press with his hands.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
How other scouting services rate Andrew Parchment (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank