- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- He is aggressive in run support, with a physical mentality, but struggles to break down space and leaves production on the field.
- Strong enough to redirect receivers at the line and camouflage his average speed.
- Takes accurate angles to the ballcarrier. A strong, aggressive tackler and doesn't back down against the run.
- Versatile with experience as an in-the-box safety and in-man coverage.
- Questionable technique and he gets lazy with fundamentals, sometimes getting high in his backpedal and will breach the coverage call seeking flashy plays
- Opens his hips too early and allows himself to get turned around in coverage.
- Has only average long speed and body flexibility.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
- Not great in man coverage. Does not have elite speed and loses speed/gears down while turning.
How other scouting services rate Brad Hawkins (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank