- He has the quickness and growth potential, long arms and powerful base to be one of the most popular players in predraft film sessions. If he impresses in private workouts, he could climb draft boards.
- Tall, long, athletic pass protector. Generally gets out of three-point stance with good knee bend and a wide base.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
Dare Rosenthal percentiles vs other Offensive Tackle's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Dare Rosenthal (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank