- Best asset is his strength and disposition as a run blocker. Gives a strong initial punch. Plays with good leverage bends at the knees and sees what he's hitting, showing the ability to roll his hips into the defender and drive him off the line of scrimmage.
- Has a naturally wide base, thickly build and good length. Long legs to cover a lot of ground with his initial kick slide. Has the quickness to set up quickly with enough lateral shuffle to mirror and mobility to get to the second level.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Has a strong upper body with physical, powerful hands and works hard to gain body positioning in the run game.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
- Drops his head too often on contact, which causes problems against swim moves.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
How other scouting services rate Dareuan Parker (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank