- Hands and ball skills are good but inconsistent. He would best fit in the NFL with a team that already has speed at wideout and is looking for an underneath possession receiver and strong blocker.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Possesses a solidly-built frame with excellent toughness and physicality to power through tackles and work well in traffic.
- Has the size, length, and strength to defeat press jams. Can make the spectacular catch. A decent open-field runner with some agility and the ability to break tackles.
- Very soft, natural hands to cleanly catch away from his frame. Concentration is excellent. Has the lateral agility and strength to get into and out of routes smoothly.
- Drops the occasional catchable pass in crucial situations. Long-legged receiver who may have troubles evading savvy NFL corners.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Not a sudden or dynamic athlete and is more of a one-speed guy who lacks natural burst. Lacking the quick-twitch movement skills to quickly change directions and create consistent separation.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
How other scouting services rate Emeka Emezie (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank