Drafted: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 125 (MIA)
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Has the size, length, and strength to defeat press jams. Can make the spectacular catch. A decent open-field runner with some agility and the ability to break tackles.
- A long-striding athlete with good playing speed. Usually sure-handed with the concentration to snatch the ball out of the air.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
How other scouting services rate Erik Ezukanma (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank