- Eases out of his stance and has a finisher's mentality. Bends his knees, has above-average mobility and keeps his base square to adjust to counters.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Has inconsistent quickness and lacks the natural burst to maintain balance and block in space. Extends his arms, but has soft hands and doesn't jolt rushers.
- Bends at the waist and loses leverage, also has a tendency to lunge and lean too far when flustered.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
How other scouting services rate George Moore (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank