- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- Has a lean frame and lacks ideal bulk or muscle for the position. Doesn't have great strength, lacking a power element to his game to break many tackles.
- Not the most instinctive runner and too often tries for the big play, dancing and losing yards. Lacks the natural power to push the pile and feels more comfortable avoiding contact.
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
How other scouting services rate Greg Bell (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank