- He catches the ball with his large, soft hands and is tough. Deceptive jets and a smooth route runner.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Physical player able to get off press coverage to release up the sideline or position himself inside the cornerback on slants and crossing routes.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
Isaiah Weston percentiles vs other Wide Receiver's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Isaiah Weston (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank