- Has smooth acceleration and deceiving speed. Balanced and very fast with the ball in his hands.
- He gets off the line with a nice burst and is very fluid in his movements with little wasted steps in his routes.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Has elite balance tight-roping the sideline and in-and-out of his breaks, showing excellent start-stop ability and burst.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Plays fast and confident. Covers a lot of ground in the short half of the field and is slippery after the catch.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Jalen Tolbert (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank