- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
How other scouting services rate Jamaree Salyer (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank