- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
Jaquarii Roberson percentiles vs other Wide Receiver's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Jaquarii Roberson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank