- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Logan Bruss (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank