- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Good short-area foot quickness with very good footwork.
- Above-average acceleration for a big man.
- A coordinated athlete and tough player to tackle, running with low pad level. Has good body thickness and strength.
- Catches well in traffic, shields the ball from defenders with his frame, and holds on despite being hit. Will fully extend, snatch, and stay in bounds.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- Isn't agile for a tight end. Might have real trouble getting open at the next level.
- Lacks the bulk strength to lock on and control NFL defensive linemen. Lower-body strength is questionable and limits his in-line blocking.
- Possesses only average straight-line speed and is a bit stiff as a route-runner, showing only average flexibility and burst out of his breaks.
How other scouting services rate Lucas Krull (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank