- Wide-body who stands his ground and is especially effectively sliding to mirror and hold off outside pressure.
- Strong upper body, arms and hands. Coordinated feet with the flexibility for offensive tackle. Hard worker.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- He has the quickness and growth potential, long arms and powerful base to be one of the most popular players in predraft film sessions. If he impresses in private workouts, he could climb draft boards.
- Very raw technique, playing with inconsistent hand placement fails to sustain blocks.
- He's athletic and a pure left tackle whose high-hipped frame and waist bending might be exposed against pro pass rushers.
- Anticipates speed rushers attacking the edge and will over-set to the outside, leaving inside rushing lanes wide open for defenders to jab-step outside and re-direct through the gap.
- Has inconsistent footwork and body positioning and needs to improve his blocking angles.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
How other scouting services rate Myron Cunningham (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank