Draft Profile: BioNoah Gindorff from Crosby-ironton Secondary High School was rated a After high school, Gindorff opted to join North Dakota State.
In 2018 as a freshman Gindorff saw action in 8 games for the Bison and didn't feature in the passing game.
As a sophomore in 2019 he played 16 games and had only 10 catches for 170 yards for an average of 17.0 yards per catch, with 6 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 151.8. In pass protection he gave up one pressure and no sacks.
As a junior in 2020 he played 10 games and hauled in only 11 catches for only 87 yards for an average of 7.9 yards per catch, with 3 TDs, and QB rating when targeted of 79.2.
As a senior in 2021 he played 12 games and had 17 catches for 193 yards for an average of 11.4 yards per catch, 2 TDs, and QB rating when targeted of 97.1. In pass protection he gave up 2 pressures and no sacks.
As a fifth year senior in 2022 he played just 3 games and had only 6 catches for only 74 yards for an average of 12.3 yards per catch, one TD, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 142.7.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- A fluid mover capable of creating some separation over the middle of the field, Gindorff has the long arms and soft hands to provide a sizable catch radius.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Catches well in traffic, shields the ball from defenders with his frame, and holds on despite being hit. Will fully extend, snatch, and stay in bounds.
- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- His playing speed is less than elite. Gindorff won’t run past defenders like Gindorff did at the college level.
- He also had problems with drops when coming back to the action. He has some issues against press coverage, sometimes spending too much time hand fighting at the line of scrimmage.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Gindorff also lacks suddenness as a route runner, and that is a potential issue at the next level.
Noah Gindorff percentiles vs other Tight End's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Noah Gindorff (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank