Draft Profile: BioNoah Gindorff from Crosby-ironton Secondary High School was rated a After high school, Gindorff opted to join North Dakota State.
In 2018 as a freshman Gindorff saw action in 8 games for the Bison as he made 10 receptions for a decent 170 yards for an average of 17.0 yards per reception, with 6 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 151.8. As a blocker he allowed no pressures and no sacks.
As a sophomore in 2019 he played 16 games and had only 11 catches for 87 yards for an average of 7.9 yards per catch, with 3 TDs, and a decent QB rating when targeted of 79.2. In pass protction he gave up one pressure and no sacks. As a pass blocker he gave up no pressures and no sacks.
As a junior in 2020 he played 10 games and hauled in a decent 17 catches for a decent 193 yards for an average of 11.4 yards per catch, with 2 TDs, and an impressive QB rating when targeted of 97.1.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- A fluid mover capable of creating some separation over the middle of the field, Gindorff has the long arms and soft hands to provide a sizable catch radius.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Catches well in traffic, shields the ball from defenders with his frame, and holds on despite being hit. Will fully extend, snatch, and stay in bounds.
- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- His playing speed is less than elite. Gindorff won’t run past defenders like Gindorff did at the college level.
- He also had problems with drops when coming back to the action. He has some issues against press coverage, sometimes spending too much time hand fighting at the line of scrimmage.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Gindorff also lacks suddenness as a route runner, and that is a potential issue at the next level.
How other scouting services rate Noah Gindorff (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank