Draft Profile: BioNoah Gindorff from Crosby-ironton Secondary High School was rated a Following high school, Gindorff opted to join North Dakota State.
In 2018 as a freshman Gindorff saw action in 8 games for the Bison as he made 10 receptions for 170 yards for an average of 17.0 yards per reception, with 6 TDs, and a QB rating when targeted of 151.8. As a blocker he allowed no pressures and no sacks.
As a sophomore in 2019 he played in 16 games and had 11 catches for 87 yards for an average of 7.9 yards per catch, with 3 TDs, and a QB rating when targeted of 79.2. In pass protction he gave up one pressure and no sacks. As a pass blocker he gave up no pressures and no sacks.
As a junior in 2020 he played in 10 games and hauled in 17 catches for 193 yards for an average of 11.4 yards per catch, with 2 TDs, and a QB rating when targeted of 97.1.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- Good effort at the point of attack and second level as a blocker. Intelligent and will quickly acclimate to an NFL offense.
- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- Varies the speed of his route, using hesitation and shoulder fakes to get the defender guessing.
- Excels finding soft spots in zone coverage and using his large frame to shield defenders.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Above-average acceleration for a big man.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Noah Gindorff (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank