- Excellent hustle-and-chase tackler. Good closing speed with change of direction to corral mobile quarterbacks.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- His strength up and down the line of scrimmage, and quickness for his size, make him a mid- to late-round target.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Has limited range and is more of a run-stuffer who won't make many plays in the backfield - a mid-round, prospect who should be able to offer depth along the defensive line in any scheme.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
- Not a quick-twitch player. Won't consistently threaten the edge. Few explosive qualities and lacks great initial burst or overall range for the position.
Ralph Holley percentiles vs other Defensive Tackle's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Ralph Holley (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank