- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Romeo Doubs (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank