- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Romeo Doubs (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank