- Has the length to recover when beaten but does lose balance when he doesn't bend at his knees. Has a good anchor and hustles to stay alive.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Eases out of his stance and has a finisher's mentality. Bends his knees, has above-average mobility and keeps his base square to adjust to counters.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Drops his head too often on contact, which causes problems against swim moves.
- Anticipates speed rushers attacking the edge and will over-set to the outside, leaving inside rushing lanes wide open for defenders to jab-step outside and re-direct through the gap.
How other scouting services rate Sean Foster (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank