- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Does not have elite speed to burn by defenders. Does not drop his hips to get in position while blocking and fails to take correct angles to his man.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
- Does not explode off the line of scrimmage and runs with long strides.
How other scouting services rate Sean Ryan (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank