- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- An aggressive run defender, filling run lanes hard, and won't shy from contact. Plays with violence to fight off blocks, flashing a physical nature. An intense, powerful hitter who willingly gives up his body.
- Lacks fluidity to hold up in space or drop in coverage. Washed out and caught in traffic in the middle of the field.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
- Not a sudden or quick-twitch athlete. Will never be the strongest player on the field and can struggle to shed from different angles.
- One-speed player, lacking dynamic qualities and doesn't look natural in reverse. Lacks the fluidity to be consistent dropping against the pass with unpolished cover skills.
Silas Kelly percentiles vs other Linebacker's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Silas Kelly (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank