Drafted: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 134 (SF)
- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- A smooth athlete with terrific mobility and footwork, staying light on his feet. Has the lateral range, natural shuffle movements, and lower body quickness to mirror speed rushers.
- A smooth mover and covers a lot of ground, working hard to mirror rushers; agile and keeps his feet moving.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Can recover and reset his anchor. Rarely late off the snap.
- Has only average measurable with limited arm length and no overpowering qualities.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
Spencer Burford percentiles vs other Offensive Guard's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Spencer Burford (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank