- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Lacks much bulk on his body and will be outmuscled at the next level against physical defenders.
- Doesn't look like much physically with a smallish frame and little room to get much bigger
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Travell Harris (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank