- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Lacks much bulk on his body and will be outmuscled at the next level against physical defenders.
- Doesn't look like much physically with a smallish frame and little room to get much bigger
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
Travell Harris percentiles vs other Wide Receiver's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Travell Harris (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank