- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Good agility and balance when shadowing his target. Competitive player.
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Tough in run support and works hard to get off blocks. Hard-nosed player who attacks the run and doesn't back down.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Vulnerable to big plays trying to bait the quarterback.
- Undisciplined, with inconsistent tackling technique, and does a poor job finishing in space. Suspect ball skills and can be eliminated from the play by a single blocker.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Tre Swilling (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank