- Displays nice agility and awareness in coverage. Has the size and speed to be effective rushing the passer.
- Gives effort between the tackles to find the ball and is willing to take on linemen.
- Keeps feet moving after initial contact. Jumps inside as a counter to typical rush, but needs to show a larger variety of moves.
- Physical at the point of attack and works hard to shed blocks. Enjoys contact and is a forceful tackler. Effective blitzer with the speed to reach the backfield and create backside pressure.
- Has recovery speed to get back into plays. Reliable open-field tackler. Adds himself to piles and churns his legs to push back ballcarriers.
- Good athlete. Shows a natural feel for pass rushing. Very good lateral agility to shake pass blockers.
- He has good reaction skills and awareness. Forceful tackler vs. the run.
- Locates the ball but takes circuitous routes to go get to it. Should use power and long arms to take on and disengage from blocks. Inefficient with his angles.
- Needs work on angles and· finding receivers in zone. Does not possess elite quickness. Fails to break down at times, grabbing shoulder pads and lunging to allow ballcarriers to elude him.
- Often avoids blocks to survive between the tackles, which gives backs running lanes. He will jump at hesitation routes.
Tyshon Fogg percentiles vs other Linebacker's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Tyshon Fogg (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank