- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Thickly built for a corner and closes with intent; chases laterally and is effective bringing down bigger targets.
- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Is a bit of a cornerback-safety teener with only average size, speed, and length, but gets the most out of his ability and works hard to improve his game.
- Savvy using his hands to get to the ball without drawing flags. Willing tackler and high-effort leader.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
How other scouting services rate WyDale Flott (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank