- Fast and agile, he sticks to receivers and closes on the ball.
- Rare hand-eye coordination and agility, vision and third gear to make a living in the return game.
- Should excel as a zone defender because of his closing speed to wrap receivers after the catch.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Reads receivers' routes and anticipates throws at the first down marker. Covers a lot of ground in a hurry when in space. Reads the quarterback's eyes and sees the routes very quickly, then has straight-line speed to arrive with or just after the ball.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Fails to maintain inside technique in man coverage. Not a press corner.
- He's not a tenacious tacker and plays the position with a wide receiver's mentality.
- Somewhat small, will give up catches to big receivers even when he has tight coverage. Does not consistently deliver a stout chuck in press coverage.
How other scouting services rate Brendan Radley-Hiles (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank