- A coordinated athlete and tough player to tackle, running with low pad level. Has good body thickness and strength.
- Good short-area foot quickness with very good footwork.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Comes off the snap quick, low and hard. Runs low and accelerates quickly.
- Has good hand-eye coordination and body control to turn and adjust to poorly thrown balls.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- Struggles tracking the ball over his shoulder.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
How other scouting services rate Daniel Barker (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank