- A well-put-together athlete with a strong build. Plays fast and flies to the ball with accurate angles.
- He is aggressive in run support, with a physical mentality, but struggles to break down space and leaves production on the field.
- Has smooth body control with the fluid ability to plant and redirect in any direction. Plays fast and decisive, arriving to the play with fierce intentions.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Physical hitter and aggressive tackler with natural strength and good timing.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- He is very disruptive at all levels of the field, and his versatile experience will be enticing, but a lot of teams will see more tweener traits than versatile ability.
- Not great in man coverage. Does not have elite speed and loses speed/gears down while turning.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
How other scouting services rate Deontay Anderson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank