- Transitions well from coverage to close on the ball. Strong hands, quick reactions for the interceptions.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Gives up his body in run support with a very good closing burst.
- Aware in the red zone, stays on the back line to take away fade throws. Capable of making quarterbacks pay for late throws.
- Closes to the ball quite well and possesses the hands to snatch throws away from his frame.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
How other scouting services rate Elijah Hicks (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank