- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- Keeps feet moving after initial contact. Jumps inside as a counter to typical rush, but needs to show a larger variety of moves.
- Closes quickly on relatively immobile quarterbacks. A consistently heavy hitter who flashes explosiveness and the ability to separate the ball.
- He will always try to plow into the largest piles and has a good knack of ending up glued to the ballcarrier.
- Handles misdirection well with quick change-of-direction ability. Comes downhill quickly against the run when he has an open lane.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
- Does not blow up targets. Many inside tackles are catch-and-drags, which will be more difficult to make at the next level.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
How other scouting services rate Kadofi Wright (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank