- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Does a very good job of reading the eyes of the quarterback and reacting with good field awareness and ball skills.
- Has a solid frame with a strong lower body and much improved bulk. Fluid and rangy with the coordination and loose hips to quickly change directions.
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Not great in man coverage. Does not have elite speed and loses speed/gears down while turning.
- Has only average long speed and lacks the natural change-of-direction skills and vertical ability to play blanket man coverage. Lacks natural explosion to make up for false steps.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
Kolby Harvell-Peel percentiles vs other Safety's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Kolby Harvell-Peel (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank