- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Good lateral agility to avoid blockers. Reliabe \ open-field tackler with some explosiveness as a hitter. Willing to take on the fullback.
- Adequate straight-line speed to get to the edge. Gains good depth on his pass drops.
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- Being under six feet without the speed to transition outside, he has to scratch out a role in the 4-3 as an undersized producer. His instincts, burst and reliable open-field tackling give him a chance to do precisely that.
- Lacks fluidity to hold up in space or drop in coverage. Washed out and caught in traffic in the middle of the field.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Easily washed out of plays and loses track of the ball. Runs around blocks and struggles to break away once blockers have a hold on him.
- Occasionally overruns plays due to aggressive nature. Hesitates when facing running back Blocks while rushing the passer.
Lakia Henry percentiles vs other Inside Linebacker's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Lakia Henry (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank