- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Good lateral agility to avoid blockers. Reliabe \ open-field tackler with some explosiveness as a hitter. Willing to take on the fullback.
- Adequate straight-line speed to get to the edge. Gains good depth on his pass drops.
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- Being under six feet without the speed to transition outside, he has to scratch out a role in the 4-3 as an undersized producer. His instincts, burst and reliable open-field tackling give him a chance to do precisely that.
- Lacks fluidity to hold up in space or drop in coverage. Washed out and caught in traffic in the middle of the field.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Easily washed out of plays and loses track of the ball. Runs around blocks and struggles to break away once blockers have a hold on him.
- Occasionally overruns plays due to aggressive nature. Hesitates when facing running back Blocks while rushing the passer.
How other scouting services rate Lakia Henry (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank