- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Thickly built for a corner and closes with intent; chases laterally and is effective bringing down bigger targets.
- A tough, fearless athlete who plays with a physical and aggressive mentality on the football field.
- Is a bit of a cornerback-safety teener with only average size, speed, and length, but gets the most out of his ability and works hard to improve his game.
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- He is very disruptive at all levels of the field, and his versatile experience will be enticing, but a lot of teams will see more tweener traits than versatile ability.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Not consistent with his footwork, is a bit choppy in transition and is slow to find the ball on deep routes.
How other scouting services rate Mike Brown (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank