- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Has a filled-out frame with good thickness. Plays at full speed at all times with an active motor and determined quickness in pursuit.
- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- Flashes strength to punch or stiff-arm to get off blocks. Stays with plays downfield, often making tackles even after being hit by multiple linemen.
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- He'll add quality depth but must earn more than a backup/special teams role.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
- Has inconsistent read/react skills with streaky awareness when asked to drop in coverage. Is like a bull in a China shop with his aggressive style of play, causing him to play undisciplined and overpursue.
- Lacks elite quickness and change-of-direction ability to handle NFL slot receivers after initial contact.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
Nate Landman percentiles vs other Inside Linebacker's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Nate Landman (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank