- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Has a solid frame with a strong lower body and much improved bulk. Fluid and rangy with the coordination and loose hips to quickly change directions.
- Strong enough to redirect receivers at the line and camouflage his average speed.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Transitions well from coverage to close on the ball. Strong hands, quick reactions for the interceptions.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
- Takes poor angles on the ball and lacks the pure speed to chase down the ballcarrier.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
How other scouting services rate Nolan Turner (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank