- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Gets caught with the eyes in the backfield at times. Strong backs can run through his tackle attempts if he's not in position.
- Occasionally overruns plays due to aggressive nature. Hesitates when facing running back Blocks while rushing the passer.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Lacks fluidity to hold up in space or drop in coverage. Washed out and caught in traffic in the middle of the field.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
Olakunle Fatukasi percentiles vs other Linebacker's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Olakunle Fatukasi (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank