- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Lacks elite quickness and change-of-direction ability to handle NFL slot receivers after initial contact.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
How other scouting services rate Riko Jeffers (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank