- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Transitions well from coverage to close on the ball. Strong hands, quick reactions for the interceptions.
- Trusts his eyes with very good awareness. Has very good reaction skills to break quickly on the ball.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
How other scouting services rate Smoke Monday (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank