- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Has good body control and balance to redirect and break down in the open field.
- Shows good awareness, following the eyes of the quarterback and breaking on the ball with excellent quickness and aggression.
- Patient and flexible in his drops and looks natural in space. Aggressive with an active playing style to work through the action - doesn't back down against the run
- NFL quarterbacks may take advantage of his aggressiveness in man and zone to eye up short routes and go over the top
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
- Not fully consistent on making the interception in front of receivers. Best lined well off the line of scrimmage due to a high, stiff backpedal.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
How other scouting services rate Tycen Anderson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank