- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Gives up his body in run support with a very good closing burst.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Has good football awareness to read and react quickly and stay balanced and patient in space.
- Closes to the ball quite well and possesses the hands to snatch throws away from his frame.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Verone McKinley III (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank