- A coordinated athlete and tough player to tackle, running with low pad level. Has good body thickness and strength.
- Capable of tracking passes from many angles. Good sideline awareness, taps quick feet to stay in-bounds.
- A lean athlete with obvious upside. Soft hands. Flashes the ability to make the outstanding catch.
- Gets a quick release off the line. Dips his shoulder and shows some savvy 8 as a route runner to avoid contact with defenders g to get into his route.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
How other scouting services rate Will Mallory (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank