- Versatile with experience as an in-the-box safety and in-man coverage.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Looks the part with prototypical size and strength for a strong safety - long arms with a fil led-out frame. Extremely strong with natural power to make punishing hits.
- Keeps the ball and man in front of him in zone and might be a candidate to convert to safety.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
- Has only average long speed and body flexibility.
- Questionable technique and he gets lazy with fundamentals, sometimes getting high in his backpedal and will breach the coverage call seeking flashy plays
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Zone-specific prospect who is likely only a fit in nickel or dime packages with predominantly man-to-man teams.
Juanyeh Thomas percentiles vs other Safety's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Juanyeh Thomas (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank